Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TURKEY.

Was it the wine, turkey or Zoloft?
There's something about turkey that makes people lazy. To prove my point, I'm going to forego my usual verbose post and leave you with something I co-made back in my Circus days. Shout out to Feathers, who I'd refer to by his real name if I were certain he wants to claim these festive videos. BEHOLD, the Thanksgiving classic you can resist. 


The Adventure of Feathers & Gobbles

EPISODE I: On A Hand

EPISODE II: Gobbles Gives Up

EPISODE III: Sneaky Feathers

EPISODE IV: Fowl Play

EPISODE V: Gobbles Is A Goner

EPISODE VI: T-Day

FIN.

Happy Thanksgiving to all (of you who made it through the videos), and to all an early night. 

4 comments:

  1. YES. Amazing cinematography! Very Spielberg meets amateur Dutch film director with a budget of $1.00 and a shaky at best grasp of the English language. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit! I was going for intermediate French documentary filmmaker.

    ReplyDelete